Key Outcomes of the Course:
This 75-minute course will teach you how to evaluate, qualify, and properly calculate the Employee Retention Credit (ERC). This course will help both tax practitioners and business owners wishing to DIY and learn what is needed to understand and complete ERC filings.
In the course, we cover:
- An overview of the ERC and its powerful tax credit benefits.
- How to quickly and easily identify your ERC eligibility as a business.
- Succinct guidance on how to qualify for the ERC and maximize your credit.
- Straightforward and clear instructions on how to calculate your credit.
- Detailed information on required forms and how to streamline your filing documentation.
- Information on how to correctly mail your filings.
- Resources and tools to expedite your ERC filing and simplify the process from start to finish.
- ERC Overview
- ERC Qualification
- ERC and Other Government Programs
- ERC Calculation
- ERC Form 941x
- Form Submission Process
Meet Your Instructor:
- Image of Duncan
- Header: Duncan Kelm, Enrolled Tax Agent, MBA, CFP®
- Duncan is an Enrolled Agent and Tax Strategist who specializes in forward-looking tax planning. Duncan is the owner and managing partner of Arrow Point Tax Services and specializes in small to mid-size business strategic tax planning. He is also the creator of an ERC specific software that leverages data to calculate and simplify the ERC process. His goal is to help more tax practitioners and eligible business owners learn, qualify, and submit for this credit.
Software sold separately. Course is for education and do-it-yourself providers.